Get (in) Touch
When Scheduling an Appointment
- Please avoid any explicit language via text, email, or private message. I am a companion. I do not sell sex. Any insinuation or outright suggestion that I do will result in my blocking you.
- I prefer at least 24 hours advance notice before booking an appointment, although I can often accommodate requests with less lead time. It never hurts to ask, particularly if we’ve met before, and the rewards are well worth it.
- Do not attempt to negotiate my posted rates. The value I place on my time and energy is not open to discussion.
- Please send me the following information in your first message:
- Your name and age
- Your phone number
- When you’d like to see me. Send me a few options for when you’re available to meet, as well as the length of your desired appointment. It’s much easier for me to work with a few requested times and see if your availability matches mine than for us to email back and forth.
- A little bit about yourself. Who are you? What are your interests? What would you like me to know about you?
- If you have any board handles, feel free to share those as well.
Monday – Friday
Phone (text only):